web 2.0

Aug 3, 2011

Tenjin matsuri fireworks

Our 300km ride for Project Biwa successfully took place last week-end. Many thanks to everyone who posted messages of support. It really helped during the most difficult moments.

I will come back to this later on, but in the meantime, I just wanted to share with you some fireworks, as announced during an earlier post about the recent Tenjin matsuri.

There is not much to explain (apart from saying that I hope to get a better spot the next time I am going to see fireworks), so here are the pictures.
As usual, you can click to see larger versions.

 



 





It had been a while since I last attempted to take fireworks pictures, so comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
We are right into the fireworks season, so the next opportunity will likely come very soon.


And in case you have missed, I also have a short video from the fireworks, to give you an idea of the matsuri atmosphere.


No comments: