web 2.0

Dec 6, 2010

Straight from the archives: Cairo 2006

I recently realised that, out of 97 posts currently available on this blog (well, 98 with this one), 53 are related to Japan.

In a way, this makes sense:
- it is a beautiful country,
- I currently live in Japan,
- even before moving here, I was coming very often and for fairly long periods.

However, there are many other places I had the opportunity to visit, partly because of my work (conferences, international collaborations, etc.), and partly because it has been over eight years since I left my hometown, including six and a half years living abroad.

For many reasons (mainly work-related), there are many pictures I never got a chance to share.
Over coming weeks (and maybe months), I will try to mix posts with these pictures and posts with new photos.

To start things off, here is a pyramid in Giza, on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt.



Coming soon: more pyramids, Berlin, Toronto, (and older footage from Japan too).

No comments: