web 2.0

Aug 2, 2010

Hanabi with friends

A few weeks ago, we had a small hanabi party with a few friends, on the banks of the Yodogawa, in Osaka.




I guess the organisation went slightly overboard, as we had enough fireworks to last hours. So much that we all missed our last train, but we had a great time.

 



Some fireworks produced some very nice patterns, while some others would just be very veeeery bright.
When you can not fully understand the description in Japanese, it creates a small surprise every time you light something up.

 



Of course, I could not help but play around with my shutter speed.

 



At some point during the night, I witnessed a wizard's duel.

 



Later on, there even was a genie in a bottle! Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a wish...






No comments: