web 2.0

Jun 16, 2008

Stand-by

My laptop recently crashed, (hard drive failure), and in the process I lost about 2,000 photos I did not take time to back up, (everything work-related was backed up, obviously).
These include mostly the ones I took during my trip to Japan in January-February, and during a few days in London in May.

I will try to come back soon with new pictures, (or older ones!), but I am still very busy, (and this last event did not help), so this blog will probably stay in stand-by for another couple of weeks...

2 comments:

Ghismo said...

C'est vraiment pas marrant, des disques dur, on en avait grillé deux, coup sur coup, un peu avant de venir au Japon, après on fait un peu attention à ses backups...

Unknown said...

Il est clair que, sur le moment, ça m'a fait un choc.
Le pire, c'est que d'habitude, je suis plutôt efficace pour les backups. Mais là, avec tout le boulot, j'ai pris du retard sur les sauvegardes "non urgentes", et voilà le résultat...
On va dire que c'est une raison supplémentaire pour revenir au Japon. ;)