web 2.0

Mar 25, 2009

A few days in London

Last May, I went to London for a few days. Surprisingly, even though I have been living in Ireland for a good few years now, it was the first time!

I only spent three or four days in London, for work, so I did not have time to visit any of the well-known places, but the neighbourhood was very interesting in itself.
South Kensington is not exactly the cheapest place in London, and you can really tell!


 



The conference I attended was taking place at the Imperial College. A very enjoyable venue, even though I tend to prefer campuses with more space.


 



Walking around the campus, I went past the Natural History Museum, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, (see here for details on both). Not bad, isn't it?


   

No comments: